Tuesday 4 July 2017

Term 2 Summary

Walt: Summarise and reflect on what we have learnt



Task Description: For this task i made a copy of the blank presentation and then put it in my reading folder. it was a part of my reading learning to summarise and reflect what we have been learning about as you can see it has the order of what it probably went in.

When I had finished the presentation i made a screen cast using screencastify. screencastify is the app that we can use on our Chromebooks. The app looks like a film strip and it is in the top of your screen, once you have made a screen cast you get it in a folder of your drive called Screencastify . Once i had downloaded it onto my drive i then posted it onto my blog with a Title, a Walt, a Task Description and Labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.