Saturday 22 April 2017

At The Beach

What’s your favourite thing to do at the beach? I like to swim, I also like to dig holes in the soggy part of the beach. Do you like to swim.

Today I went to the beach with my Step Aunty and Step mum and Dad my cousins came as well they are so cute. One is Called Elise she is the oldest and the younger one Is Ayla. we went to the beach and got our clothes all wet and sandy. I went into the water and my objective was to have nothing above the water. But i had to keep my head above the water so I could breath.

Serj the dog Aunty Becca (Step Aunt) owns loves to play fetch so we got a stick and threw it to him. We threw it in the water in the sand and he could not stop running. Roman and Kauri did races and Justice made his little island out of sticks and wet sand. It was very stable.

In the end we went back home Justice went in Aunty Becca’s car and Elise stayed in our car. Before we went in the cars though I gave Elise a piggy back ride with the jacket on top and Justice held Ayla in the baby strap thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.