Tuesday 28 June 2016

My Cat Masport


I love my cat her name is Masport. You may think that it is funny that she is named after a lawn mower company but it is really true. She has beautiful green eyes and lovely tabby cat grey fur she makes a big fuss about food and is CRAZY. She asks for food and she already has it but she is still nice. she likes being warm and loves to sit on my parents knees. She hates the dog and being stroked on her back but it is OK on her head. When ever we are cooking she always climbs up for food. She Hates strangers but Loves me and my bed.


c

1 comment:

  1. LOL nice summary of what our cat is like :) She also hates strangers but loves Bethan and sleeps on her bed in the sunshine. XXX Mumma Jay

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.