Friday 1 April 2016

My Experience At Camp.


Walt: To read someone's blog post give them ashout out and write your own.

I want to give a shout out to Camaeo because she gave me ideas so if you are reading this and you are not Camaeo go and look on here blogCamaeo went to camp in 2015 and she was  it doesn't say what group her room mate was Rosalina and Patricia. Her favourite activity was kyaking

When I read her blog she felt a bit how I did during camp. I liked the kayaking and so did she. she also liked to go to the pools and so did she. The differences were that she slept for 2 nights and we slept for 1 

Have you slept in tentcity before, well I have it was fun. My room mate was Makayla. On Tuesday when the first bell went we were to sit in the hall in our group lines. The camp leaders were Faioso & Richard. We had a few item and chant practices before the camp started. I was in the Kind Legends


Our first activity was kayaking we went down to the beach and Mr Burt explained how to kayak and told us the boundary's. There was enough kayaks for everyone I wanted to go on a single. Our second activity was to do a camp item practise in room 6 7 & 8.

For dinner that night we had yummy nachos and we slept in our cosy tents the night was windy and our tents. Just to give me and Makayla some love our tent hugged us we did not like it so I pushed it away. The second time we slept we got awoken in the middle of the night and we had to sleep inside.

Task Description:For this task we went on to someone's blog and read it. We got ideas and details. We then went On blogger and started to write on there with a shout out simillarities and dif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.