Tuesday 12 April 2016

Fia Fia Recount

Walt: Link my ideas and organise them into paragraphs 

Have you been to Fia Fia before? At Pt England school we have our very own Fia Fia. This is my second time having to do Fia Fia and I really enjoy it.  Read on to find out more about Fia Fia

Fia Fia is something that our school does every two years. We always do it in Term 1 on the second to last week or near the start, this year it was on Thursday the 7th of April. We get a big stage on the field under a marque and a lot of food stalls. You may think it was just our class but really it was the entire school. We practised for a long time.

My group was Bollywood. Bollywood is a mixture of Indian and modern dancing. It was one of the most fun dances I have ever been in. We practised for about 6 weeks.The song we were dancing to was,IndiaWalle it was from a movie called Happy New Year.

My favourite performance was the Fijian. The song was cool and they did awesome dancing. The boys had spears and the girls had nothing. My second favourite was the junior jump jam Because they were all in time and my brother was in it and my 3rd favourite was the middle Hip Hop because they all looked like they were having a good time and they had good timing.

I think that Fia Fia was really fun I hope next Fia Fia is way more awesome but it will be tough to beet.

Task Description: For this task we first had Fia Fia and it was awesome. We were not planning to do it but to girls from our class asked Mr Burt if we could do it and he said yes. Mr Goodwin was happy to make a link on the class site for us to write it and so we started writing.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Bethan. Looks like you had a great time at Fiafia. It reminds me of last Christmas when everyone had to perform a dance and had to sing altogether. Were you nervous when you went on stage? Thank you Bethan for sharing your awesome Fiafia post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Bethan it seem like you enjoying fiafia and i read your post about fiafia and your favourite one was fiafia but last year i enjoy Bollywood and how you felt when you went up the stage?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.