Tuesday 17 November 2015

Atheletics day

On Friday the whole school had athletics day on the field. Athletics day is a day when we all do activities that athletes do. Some of them are: Shot Put,Sprints,and Jumps.



Firstly we had to sprint. We had to sprint all the way down the track and walk back. The first row went up and Mr Burt said “On your marks, get set, go.” and they sprinted off. Then it was my turn I gulped a nervous gulp and then I sprinted off. Sadly I came last but I still had fun.


Secondly was the discus we had to throw the discus as far as we could. I was really far, I past the line where we could never get to. Miss Tito said that the way I threw the discus was great.







My favourite one was the High jump. I did the one when you could just have fun and not the one when I want to be the champion. I did really good and I had some fun.


I had lots of fun and got to do lots of different activities. I like athletics day. We had lots of fun and it was good exercise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.